Contact Weekly Lottery rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all UK residents but excludes Contact employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 21 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the Winning Number). Only Lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in player’s lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
- The Winning Number will be published on Contact Lottery website and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 201 951. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit, prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in the right place for a prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in the right place for a prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in the right place for a prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in the right place for a prize of £5.
- The overall chance of winning a prize each week with one entry is 1 in 63
- All profits from The Contact go to Contact to continue funding the charity’s work.
- Contact is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Contact or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Contact or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, will be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Contact or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on here
- Contact maintains records of customer funds separately from general company / charity funds. This means that steps have been taken to separately account for customer funds from company / charity funds however those funds are not protected if Contact becomes insolvent. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the basic level of protection.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Weekly Lottery or these terms and conditions.
- All proceeds from this lottery will be used for the charitable purposes of Contact with a guaranteed 60% of proceeds returned to the good cause. We allocate 20% of proceeds to fund the prizes and a further 20% to fund the administration of the programme.
All proceeds from this lottery go to Contact. Contact is a trading name of Contact a Family. Charity registered in England and Wales (284912) and Scotland (SC039169). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (1633333). Responsible persons: Mark Davies & Suzy Russell. Contact, Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London N1 7EU.